Interlogix - Safety for every home.
Interlogix offers the triple-threat of home security, life safety and home automation. Their residential systems are made with the busy family in mind. Featuring intuitive, customizable solutions, Interlogix has something for every home - from condos to apartments to houses.
Interlogix prides itself on being able to cover all aspects of home protection by offering reliable, easy-to-use solutions that can be integrated into a home system. By offering products such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, you can be sure that your family will be safe at home. And thanks to home automation and surveillance solutions that can be controlled remotely via the Internet or smartphone, you'll be able to keep in touch with what's going on at the home front from anywhere.
Best Sellers from Interlogix
Concord 4 Wireless
Simon XTi Starter Kit
5" Touch Screen
Simon XTi Crystal
3/1/1 Kit 5" touch screen
Control Panel Kit
UltraSync™ Wholesale Distributor
The UltraSync™ SmartHome system brings smart, cost-effective security and lifestyle management into your home and at your fingertips.
UltraSync Self-contained Hub
Interactive and wireless, the UltraSync hub acts as a single, convenient access point for a whole home security system. The hub can be controlled remotely or by using the integrated LED keypad.
The hub allows you to quickly and easily arm and disarm your system.
Panic buttons notify your system's monitoring company to send immediate police, fire or medical assistance.
UL listed, the UltraSync hub meets certain national safety requirements for effective, safe and reliable performance.
Compact and wireless, the hub can be mounted in a closet, on a wall, or next to your bed with a convenient desktop stand.
- Integrated LED keypad
- Context-sensitive keys and voice-guided menu for simple installation and operation
- Wi-Fi® b/g integrated for alarm reporting and interactive services
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet port (RJ-45)
- Z-Wave® on-board for home automation
- Native web server for programming flexibility from local PC or smart devices
- Smartphone/tablet app for iOS® and Android®
- Optional cellular modem designed for quick installation and future field upgrade availability
- Integrated support for IP cameras, including viewing of live video and replay of captured alarm or action-triggered video events
- 64 zones (4 zones may be hardwired)
- Two outputs (100mA each)
- 4 partitions
- 256 users
- 20 keyfobs
- Color-coded status button for easy visual identification of system status
- Voice recorded zone names and entry/exit delay messages
- Compact, low-profile design ideal for tabletop mounting or wall-mount installations
- Compatible with Osborne Hoffman and DC-09 receivers
- Supports SIA and CID reporting formats
- Seamless interface with MASrecv™
- Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations
eDist is one of the best stocking distributors in the industry for the whole Interlogix line of products, including intrusion, IP network video, CCTV, fire and access control. Because of their relationship with Interlogix, they have the ability to offer special pricing contracts to dealers who continually purchase their products in volume.
eDist also offers extensive product training to its dealers and sales staff to make sure they keep their customers and staff up-to-date on all the products and services Interlogix has to offer.
The eDist Partner Program allows all registered dealers to earn up to 2% in marketing funds on Interlogix purchases that add up to over $25,000 annually.
Visit the eDist Security Marketing Portal to learn more.